Procedures that has been followed
1. First the mind should be cleared of all negative thoughts and one should try to achieve a clear and positive mind frame .
2. Place a Matt ( Asan ) on the floor and sit on it in such a way that you are facing East, North or North-East
3. Light an incense or diya. (It does not matter how many you light).
4. Lay a fresh flower and a fresh fruit on the altar.
5. Open the Yantra and place it in your Home Puja Temple or wardrob.
6. Take the water with any leaf from any tree and sprinkle the water on yourself followed by sprinkling the water on the Yantra.
7. Close your eyes and concentrate on the Yantra to bless you with wishes. Now with all sincerity, ask God to grant you the desire of your life that you wanted to be fulfilled in your own language.
8. Now chant the specific MANTRA of the YANTRA at least 108 times
Mantra for this Yantra :- Rim Namh